Pirate’s Cove Resort amenities include a well-stocked gift shop to purchase items ranging from forgotten toothpaste to candy bars to fun souvenirs, sundresses and beach towels.
At the Bait and Tackle Shop, anglers will find plenty of lures, bait, tackle and all the friendly advice to make your next Florida fishing excursion a success.
Resort Fitness Center
At Pirate’s Cove it’s easy to stay fit. The well-equipped fitness room offers a stair machine, elliptical, stationary bicycle and free weights, all in air-conditioned comfort. While you work out you can listen to music or watch the large flat screen TV. Cold water and fresh towels are supplied for your convenience.
Resort & Room Amenities:
- All Hotel Rooms Boast Waterfront Views
- Complimentary Coffee and Tea in the Lobby
- Variety of Breakfast Items Available for Purchase
- Swimming Pool with Showers and Restrooms
- Limited Pet Friendly Rooms
- Gift Shop
- Bait & Tackle Shop
- Fitness Room
- On-site Coin Laundry Facilities
- Air Conditioning with Climate Control
- Cable Television
- High-Speed Internet Access
- Room Service & On-Site Restaurant at the Pirate’s Loft
- Vending Machines & Ice Makers in Each Building
- Diesel and Gas Fuel Dock
- 5 Outside Racks for Washing Down Your Boat
- Fish Cleaning Stations
- Bait & Tackle Shop with Ice, Beer & More
- Crew Showers
- On-site Coin Laundry Facility
For the serious fishermen, Pirate’s Cove is the ideal Florida Fishing Resort. Three professional fishing charters are available to catch fish such as Mahi, Sailfish, Wahoo or Snook. At Pirate’s Cove, the heydays of sport fishing come to life again. According to Capt. Henry, whose “Sunday” has sailed out of Pirate’s Cove Resort and Marina since January of 2003, when it comes to charter fishing it’s all about three words: location, location, location, and for him that’s clearly Pirate’s Cove. “It’s a great community of like-minded fishing and ocean oriented people,” said Capt. Henry. The Pirate’s Cove Staff has brought a new level of quality to Pirate’s Cove Resort, and their personal commitment and interest shows in every aspect of the resort. Their dedication to providing guests the best possible experience extends to their relationship with well-known charter fishing captains who will guide you to the best possible fishing spots along the blue waters of the Atlantic.
Capt. Henry and the Safari I make Pirate’s Cove Resort and Marina their home year-round:
Contact Captain Henry at 321-720-9266
Contact Margi Belcher at 772-334-4411